Born in Kiev, Ukraine in 1988, Antonii Baryshevskyi started playing piano at the age of seven. During his study at music school he had A. Sorkina and R. Donskaya as a teachers. After finishing course at Lysenko Special Secondary Music School in Kiev, he entered National Music Academy of Ukraine, where he made Master and Phd with Prof. Valerii Kozlov. Also he has graduated from Ecole Normale de musique de Paris, where he studied with Prof. Marian Rybicki.
Participated in the Master Classes with Profs. Daniel Pollack, Lily Dorfman, Аlfred Brendel, Richard Goode and many others. Antonii is a soloist of National Philharmonie of Ukraine. He gives a master- classes as a regular member of International Summer Academy of Music in Ochsenhausen (Germany).
He is a laureate of the Ukrainian program “A Man of the Year 2005″ at the age of 16. A year later participated at the 2006 Euro Radio Youth Concert in Munich, Germany.
Antonii is a prize-winner of many international piano contests.
Among those prizes are:
– First prize at the 14th Arthur Rubinstein International Piano Master Competition (Tel Aviv, Israel, 2014)
– Second Prize at the 58 F. Busoni International Piano Competition ( Bolzano, Italy, 2011);
– First prize at the 51st International Piano Competition “Premio Jaen” (Jaen, Spain, 2009);
– First Prize at the IV Isidor Bajic Piano Memorial Competition (Novi Sad, Serbia, 2008);
– First prize at the 2nd International Piano Competition ISAM (Germany, 2006);
– Second prize at the VI International Piano Competition “In Memory of V. Horovitz” (Kiev, Ukraine, 2005);
– First prize at the IV International Piano Competition “Performer-Composer” (St. Petersburg, Russia, 2004).
Participant of the MDR Musicsommer Festival (Eisenach,Germany,2015), “Progetto MarthaArgerich”( Lugano,Swetzerland,2014)`,Klavier Ruhr festival“ (Essen, Germany, 2012, 2014), “Busoni festival“ (Bolzano, Italy, 2012), ”Peace and Piano Festival”(Seoul, South Korea 2015), Chautauqua Festival (USA, 2015), ”Copenhagen Summer Festival”(Denmark, 2015), projects by Musica Insieme Fondazione (Bologna, 2017, Varignana, 2018) and others.
Antonii performed in a such venues, as Wigmore hall ,Konzerthaus Berlin, Berliner Philharmonie (Big and Chamber halls), Kolner Philharmonie, Concertgebouw Amsterdam, Concert hall of the Mariinsky theatre; had a concerts in almost all the European countries, Israel, Japan, S.Korea and USA.
Played with some of the leading European orchestras, including Munich Radio Orchestra, The Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra,The Philharmonic Orchestra of Ukraine, the Gubernator`s Orchestra of St.-Petersburg, Heidelberg Philharmonic Orchestra, Ciudad de Granada Orchestra, under the baton of maestros A. Fisch, F. Chaslin, H.Griffiths, V. Kahidze, D.Bostock, G.Albreht, G.Kostin, R. Kofman and many others. Recorded for numerous CD labels, as well as radio and TV productions of the Italian, Danish, Spanish, German, Slovakian, Serbian Radio-Television agencies. CD “Antonii Baryshevskyi: Piano Recital” has been released by the Naxos recording label .Another CD “Moussorgskyi &Scriabin“ has been released by CAvi-music .
The CD with all piano sonatas of G. Ustvolskaya was released in 2017, CD with the choral music of Lili Boulanger “Hymne au Soleil“ and CD with the orchestral music by Shostakovich were realized in 2018.