Co-founder of the “Open Opera Ukraine” organization, founder and artistic director of the early music vocal ensemble “Vox Animae”, choir conductor, singer, and baroque vocal coach.
- Artistic director, vocal coach and choir conductor of the first enterprise staging of Henry Purcell’s Baroque opera “Dido and Aeneas” in Ukraine — 10 performances in 6 Ukrainian cities, more than 4,000 viewers (Kyiv, Lviv, Sumy, Odesa, Dnipro, Kharkiv); in 2018, the production won the GRA National Festival Award as the best premiere in the “opera/operetta/musical” category
- Artistic director, vocal coach and choirmaster of the first Ukrainian director’s production of Handel’s opera “Acis and Galatea”
- Artistic director, choir conductor of the first amateur production of baroque opera in Ukraine. E. Cavalieri’s “Game of Soul and Body”
- Music director and conductor of the project “Research Laboratory of Musica Sacra Ukraina for the Study and Performance of Partes, Ukrainian Baroque Music
- Author and artistic director of the project “Partes without borders” (master classes in Ukraine)
- Artistic director and conductor of the first baroque amateur choir, B.A.H. (more than 50 regular participants). World Choir Games online competition (July 2020, Ghent-Antwerp); the first amateur performance of E. Cavalieri’s baroque opera in Ukraine (2021), the performance of Johann Sebastian Bach’s Christmas Oratorio (2021)
- Baroque singing coach among students and teachers of professional music universities) (master classes on baroque singing were held in 4 cities of Ukraine — Kyiv, Odesa, Kharkiv, Dnipro);
PhD in art. Research on the topic: “The specifics of the performance of a Renaissance vocal piece in the conditions of domestic choral practice” (2013).
Participant in master classes at “Schola Cantorum Basiliensis” (Switzerland) in Kyiv, Summer Academy of Music in Kraków (Poland), “Early Music Days” (Hungary), “Austrian Baroque Academy” (Austria), “Urbino Early Music Days” (Italy). Among the teachers and musicians with whom she collaborated on baroque music projects, Kl. Cavina, N. Argenta, R. Mameli, J. Halubek, E. Kirkby, M. Bartoli, M. Toporowski, J. Washhegi, K. Hiltz, I. Korol, N. Kozhuhar, D. Severin, T. Polt -Lutsenko, O. Kholodova, professors of “Schola Cantorum Basiliensis” (Switzerland), etc.